Odin is a utility software developed and used internally by Samsung which can be used to flash a custom recovery firmware image to a Samsung Android device. It is also used as a way of unbricking an Android device.
Odin3 V3.13.1 Support:
- Support lz4 compressed binaries
- Support firmware Android 8.0 Oreo
- Implement 80 ports Mass D/L
- DVIF for Mac bundle
- Remove TFLASH option
- Fix error for 8G file in tar
- Add popup warning for CustomerService
- Fix find comport issue. change UX "USERDATA".